Monday, 2 January 2017

Sesderma C- Vit product launch

Hello lovelies,

I was first introduced to Sesderma, at their UK soft launch, held at the gorgeous St. Martin's Lane Hotel. Admittedly, I like most beauty consumers in the UK may have not heard of Sesderma prior to this summer, as the brand was originally established in Spain and has since launched internationally. 

So I thought it was appropriate to add context - the cosmetics company was founded by Dr. Serrano and a team of professionals in 1989, which then went on to create the first skincare in Spain with glycolic acid and then went on to create award winning anti-ageing products.

Back to present day, Sesderma's new range is C - Vit, a collection infused with oranges, aims to boost skins luminosity, even out skin-tone, repairs UV ray damage and strengthens the resistance of the skin. It should also be duly noted that the collection is Paraben-free. 

After a few tries of the products, I was pleasantly surprised with how light and soft the product is to apply; leaving the skin feeling fresh because of the vitamin C - a perfect summer essential.

However, I swiftly realised that personally the product is a little too light and lacks moisturiser for me - nothing a touch of baby oil cannot solves. Though in the long run, as I have dry to normal skin and I am a little young (in my opinion) to use several skin products; I decided not to continue using the products and instead gifted them to a better home. 

And I know what you're all thinking, did I get a glow? Well to be honest, I didn't see a significant change to my face (probably because the trial period wasn't long either) but the scent in the beginning definitely did pep my spirits up in the morning, teamed with the fact that one of my favourite colours at the time was orange. 

So although I didn't find myself using the products long-term, the lesson it taught me is that I need to take a few minutes out my day to relax; whether it is to paint my nails, put a face mask on or put in a cheeky online order. 

Side note - All the products have a refreshing yet long-lasted orange fragrance, that is ideal whom favours scented products, though for me I found it a little too overpowering.





Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie 
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment