Monday, 2 January 2017

Aquazzura X Farfetch Collaboration



Hello lovelies,

To celebrate the release of the long overdue and truly coveted Aquazzaura x Farfetch capsule collaboration, I have teamed up with Farfetch to reveal what's on my 'beginning of year Farfetch wishlist'. Originally I had wanted to showcase 'The Very Claire' platform as you know I'm a sucker for anything gold, platform and open-toe but as that particular heel hasn't be released, I have chosen the whimsically bohemian ' The Very Pascaline' fringed ankle boot. 




What I love about the 'Pascaline' is the how effortless it looks, whether on your feet or perched upon it's own shoe box. It really is the gift that keeps on giving, combining a comfortable heel with sassy fringe, a sleek lace-up detail and easy side-zip. These little bootie can catch and hold anyone's gaze, from the subtle yet mesmerising tassel shimmy it does whilst on. 

On first glance, I probably wouldn't have gravitated towards it because it looks so delicate but it definitely a piece that can be worn for years and years on end (with the help of a shoe protector). 'Pascaline' alludes a Coachella-nonchalant vibe, perfect for the heat of L.A. or the streets of Europe. Another little treat to discover, an adorable gold-tone pineapple placed cleverly under the sole. This shoe has no limits to elements it provides.



Onto the promised luxury wishlist, also selected from Farfetch

1. Theory 'Oaklane' Coat.  I tend to choose coats out of practicality, wearability and style but there was something about this pink wool-blend coat that made me want to say 'YES, THAT ONE PLEASE!' I also think it goes quite well with the neutral-toned boots.

2. Andrea Marques' front slit midi dress.  From a young age I have always been obsessed with anything wrap (blame DVF), as to me it has always signified sophistication and maturity, whether it is a wrap coat or wrap dress. This lbd is definitely a prime example of this. I just fell in love with the halter-neck and wrap front skirt; plus the fact it's styled with open-toe heels, just makes me think if it was meant for me?

3. Marchesa Notte Embroidered flower dress.  How stunning is this beautiful floral-embroidered dress? I am just obsessed with it. It definitely gives me Valentino/Gucci vibes. It's just the perfect wardrobe addition, ideal for any occasion whether it's for a wedding or for dinner. 

4. Anita Ko leaf earrings.  I have always been very particular about jewellery but knowing I am turning twenty-one this year *screams* has spurred me to want to refine my tastes and I cannot think of a more timeless piece to choose from. The Anita Ko leaf earrings are crafted in 18kt yellow gold and 1.28cts white diamonds, I mean can you think of a better welcome-to-adulting present?

5. Herm├ęs vintage 'Sac Mallete' jewellery bag.  Last but certainly not least, this red leather vintage bag needs no introduction. Let's just take a minute to adore it's beauty. I know it's out of my reach (for the moment) but I cannot even express how excited I was to stumble onto this bag. It is the epitome of the 'woman I want to be and bag I want to carry' piece.

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie,
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment