Thursday, 8 September 2016

Everything 5 Pounds Collaboration - Pt 1



Hello lovelies,

Since discovering Everything 5 Pound I have been obsessed. Not just because of the price (as I favour quality and style, over quantity) but because I am certain, after endlessly looking through various pages, I am certain that I WILL find a hidden gem.

Hence why, I jumped at the chance to collaborate with them, by review two of their ultra feminine pieces. I decided to choose the black bodycon peplum-hem skirt, as admittedly I have never owned such a pretty skirt and this adorable geometric dress.




My first choice was this gorgeous multi-coloured shift dress because it reminded of something that a boho babe would wear in the 70s, with the fusion of the Indian and African inspired geometric colours and patterns.

Just to note, this dress is a little thick in fabric, so it is ideal for the trans-seasonal period of autumn or spring (and not for the summer, when I shot this look ha!).  Though the fabric is a positive, as I feel extremely comfortable in it and I love the zip-front detailing, adding an extra touch to an effortless piece.




The gorgeous photographs are by Nicola Harvey.

Thanks for reading lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment