Friday, 24 June 2016

Farfetch's Saint Laurent Style Challenge Pt. 3: Take Me To Lunch


 Hello lovelies,

Unfortunately this is concludes the trio of ensembles I created for Farfetch's Saint Laurent Monogram Universitbag and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed created, posing and writing this post. Thank you so much to Laurren, the Farfetch team, Task PR and Mercer Keeble PR for loaning me a plethora of beautiful pieces! 

For the last ensemble, I choose this beautifully vibrant Joseph Ribkoff dress with my Public Desire sandals and PALA's sunglasses dark brown Amara. To be honest, the reason I didn't have a range of shots to post is because minutes after I changed in the last outfit, it started to pour it down! 

I guess what can I expect, it is typical for summertime in England!





Thank you so much Laurren!

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment