Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Farfetch's Saint Laurent Style Challenge Pt. 2: The Lady of Leisure



Hello lovelies,

Continuing from the last post, I decided pair Farfetch's beautiful black Saint Laurent Monogram Universitbag with a classic black mesh-sleeves Joseph Ribkoff dress and my simple black Public Desire sandals (which never seems to leave my feet!). 


However me being me, I decided not to stop at one look but instead style the outfit staples in two variations; to show how versatile the YSL bag and the Joseph Ribkoff combination really is. For the first look, I decided layer this 
gorgeous pink Marc Cain's single-breasted coat with PALA's black Asha tortoiseshell sunglasses; to create an effortless ensemble.


In contrast, for my second look which gives a new meaning to rock chick glam. I chose my trusty black leather jacket, to toughen up the all-black outfit whilst emphasising the beautiful fringing detail on the bag.





Look two 




Thanks for reading lovelies,
until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment