Monday, 20 June 2016

Farfetch's Saint Laurent Style Challenge Pt.1: The Lady in Red


Hello lovelies,

Earlier this month, I received a dream come true email from the lovely Laurren at Farfetch, informing and inviting me to get involved with their Saint Laurent style challenge. The challenge entails styling a sleek black Saint Laurent Monogram Université shoulder bag, with one ootd look; but knowing me I decided to create three ensembles - yes I know I am diva!

Though I have to be honest and admit, even though I was so enthusiastic to get involved with this challenge, I was a little nervous that I wouldn't do the bag justice with my personal wardrobe section. Hence why, I decided to collaborate with Task PR to style two Joseph Ribkoff dresses and a Marc Cain coat, and Mercer Keeble PR to style PALA's pretty sunglasses; which will be published this week too.

The first ensemble I knew I had to style was this red floor length v-neck dress from Everything 5 pound because it a gorgeous colour and has show-stopping leg slits which I just adore! To complement the bag and dress, I chose my new grey Courtney platform heels from Ego, as I knew it would evaluate the look to another level.






Thank you Laurren and the Farfetch team again!

Until next time lovelies.
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment