Saturday, 25 October 2014

Task PR Press Day!



Hello gorgeous people,

On Wednesday I had the chance to pop down to Task PR's Press Day, which I was really immensely looking forward to, since I received the invitation! The press day was everything and more that I expected, the girls at Task PR are lovely and friendly and don't get me started on the clothes! For those of you that follow me on Instagram, I didn't want to bombard you of pictures of gorgeous clothes as I knew I would be putting this post up soon - but I fell in love with most of the pieces.

The showroom was situated in the backstreets of Oxford Circus and the space was arranged lovely. I was so honoured to be invited as all the brands were well established and the space was so relaxed and calming; from the welcoming playlist that played throughout the space, to the flowing stream of Prosecco - that was just lovely!



I love the array of colour

Who doesn't love a good blanket cape!


 These two cable net jumpers are so gorgeous! I want both so bad!!


As you know, I love a bit of orange!



So many pretty clothes *lovestruck face*

How amazing is this!

My ootd - ASOS jacket// ASOS dress



Such a classic shoe!

I absolutely love these types of bags, the shape, the pattern!

Such an adorable range.


I absolutely adore this dress!


A show stopper for Christmas perhaps?

I can definitely see Rachel Brathen in a few of these Yoga pieces!








These wedges are so Phoebe from Friends!


I love comfy patterns pyjamas. 


I am sure you remember Storm from my last post!

I love this dress, yet another show-stopper perhaps for New Years?

Love!!

I can definitely see someone wearing this for LFW!



Loving the fur heel trend!

How super cool are these shoes, like a work of art!


The brand's that were featured:
Carlo Pazolini
Chie Mihara
Holster
House of Trendella
Item M6
Izabel
J Shoes
Johnston of Elgin
Joseph Ribkoff 
Katie Rowland Jewellery
Kilian Kerner
Marc Cain
Muriee
Oak Fine Jewellery
Scarlett of Soho
Storm London
Tamaris
We Are Handsome
Wellicious
Wempe 
Yawn

I would love to say thank you for the Task PR team for inviting me and for the lovely goodie bag!
Until next time lovelies 
Lizzie
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. you're right - those shoes are SO phoebe! great pics, Lizzie. x Joy
    www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty stuff:)

    PS: You're welcome to join my giveaway on my blog, would be much appreciated if you'll participate:)
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thuy, I am glad you enjoyed the post! I definitely will x

      Delete