Monday, 6 October 2014

Glamour X Gap Event


Hello gorgeous people,
I hope you are all well, on Wednesday I had the opportunity to attend Glamour magazine and Gap's readers event - which I was very excited about! I brought my girly Maria along (as we both love shopping and a good discount!). I had the chance to catch up with my best friend, sipping Champagne, smoothies and shopping; I mean is that not every girls dream right?!


Here my ootd lovelies - New Look Varsity Jacket (Mens Sale)// Girl Like Me London dress //
Missguided heeled boots

Look at my gorgeous bestie 

How comfy do those joggers look!


So many cute colours, such a perfect way to stand out while working out!

I think everyone should have a good staple hoody in there wardrobe, for those slouchy/lazy Sundays!





Perfect for A/W British weather!

I wanted these two pieces so bad! I mean how amazing would they look together!
I prefer the 3rd mannequin style, as it is classic and incorporate smart and casual pieces.
What about you?

I love seeing how menswear style and trends evolve and transition. I definitely believe since the
rise of the 'New Man' in the 1980's men and their style has been able to explore and try colours
that in the past would have been labelled as 'non-masculine' or 'feminine'. 
So lovelies, all in all I had another really good time at a London event. I would like to say thank you to Glamour and Gap for having me and I can't wait to wear new my new workout and casual pieces that I bought on the night!

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment