Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Five Fall Outfits! (Raise.com)

Hello lovelies,

 Raise.com  inspired me to do 5 fall outfit, which I was obviously interesting in as I noticed that I have not actually done that on my blog.  Also I love being able to inspire you lovelies, not to mention it challenging me to change and experiment with my style.

 So gorgeous people, These are just a sneak peek of some my outfits that I have been wearing to university. I hope you like it lovelies :) (Btw Raise.com  are allowing like-minded fashionista's be able to buy gift cards at discount prices - I mean how amazing is that!)

Oasis coat//Red dress from Topshop// F&F cream crop jumper//
Black boots from a boutique

Oasis Coat// Scarf from a my lovely mother// Dress from a boutique// Oasis bag

Primark jumper

Necklace from my darling sister// F&F polo top// New Look Mens varsity jacket// Zara leggings



Last week I had the opportunity to meet the amazing Richard Young at his talk at LCF. Also here I am with my FJ girlies.
Ootd - Oasis coat, F&F cropped pink shell top// Black pencil skirt from Dorothy Perkins

I put two items I absolutely love, my Boohoo dress and my ASOS cropped jumper!

So if you have a good eye, you will notice in all the pictures I am wearing the same black boot. They are new and they are amazing comfortable! Unfortunately you can't get your hands on these, as they are from a mini boutique near where I live and they were the last ones! However I am totally sure you can find dupes anywhere. (btw this will not be the last time you see these boots!)

Have a lovely week,
until next time.
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment