Friday, 5 September 2014

Wolf and Badger Gin and Juice Party!


Hello lovelies,
Yesterday I attended the Wolf and Badger Gin and Juice party with one of my besties Rebecca (who I didn't photograph but you will defo see in posts to come!), which was a good excuse to go out, have a good catch up and look at some really cool designs! I also met the stunning Naomi from Two Shoes, One Pair which I was really excited about, as I absolutely love her and Amy's blog - their style is amazing! As for the clothes, well you can judge for yourselves but I think they are pretty gorgeous!

I am wearing my new gorgeous jumper from... Primark! Zara leggings and Next pumps



So much colour



I love how inventive and boxy this bag is!





 
Can I have all these pieces sent to my house please ;)




 
I love a good china set

How awesome are these!
 

Really pretty and I think perfect for a Christmas party!


This reminds me a lot of Victoria Beckham inspired pieces,
and talking of her, her new shop will be opening in Dover St soon; a few doors down from W&B!


Really cool!


Perfect for A/W 2014, super soft and comfy knitwear!


Can denim ever be out of fashion? I think not!

Really interesting piece and I love that the material is super soft
& mixes different fabrics!


I absolutely love this dress!!


I love the colours and prints!
 
 

Thank you for reading fashionista's
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment