Friday, 19 September 2014

The Day I Met David Gandy!


Hello lovelies,
So today is one post that makes me really excited!! I absolutely love David Gandy and on the 18th of September,  I got the chance to meet him at his M&S Gandy for Autograph new collection launch meet and greet! (wow that was a mouthful!) I woke up early feeling really excited, I mean how could I not be and I made my way down to Marble Arch M&S!






I would say this is the best day of my summer/my life so far! Even though the moment was for a few minutes and I stood in line for a little while; it was definitely worth it to meet the gorgeous specimen, which is David Gandy! He is genuinely the loveliest and sweetest guy. Really down to earth. Not to mention the epitome of an English gentleman!

My outfit - Amelia Jane London - flower crown// New Look - dress// Missguided - heeled boots










 
Aww he was lovely enough to sign my sister's magazine and a flyer for her and I! - Such a sweetheart he is!


Hmm so you must have wondered what we spoke about right? Well I got not one but two kisses off the him! We spoke a little about his collection, my sister and Dunhill. He complimented me on my outfit - showing off his real Essex charm, then he signed my magazine and two flyers one for my sister and the other for me (I know she is literally going to love me forever!) we took a few photos then I left! It was all a blur but definitely a good blur. I also got to meet some really lovely people too in the line - which wouldn't have happened without the gorgeous David!

So if you are reading this David, it was amazing meeting you and I hope to meet you again soon! ;)
Btw I was wearing heeled boots, I not that tall!
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment