Friday, 5 September 2014

One Night Abroad Project

Hello fashionista's,
So I have to say thank you first and foremost to Smartling making me apart of this really amazing project! This post will entail how I would address a new language, food, culture and fashion. I decided to choose Hong Kong, as I think if you read my blog, you will know I have been fascinated with Chinese culture and I watch Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills and Richard E Grant's Hotel Secrets; where both had episodes in China, which made me fall in love with it even more!

I would have to say my dream day would be waking up in a gorgeous hotel, having a lovely breakfast, site-seeing and shopping during the day, having afternoon tea then lovely dinner with an amazing view of the whole of the city! How I would address the language barrier, I have a Mandarin Chinese book and cd so I would definitely use that religiously prior to the trip, to at least know a few phrases. I would definitely save also, to be able to buy a lot of clothes and souvenir for everyone (although the outfits choices is if I had all the money in the world and I could afford each outfit comfortably).


Breakfast attire
Site-seeing and shopping - via car obliviously!

Afternoon tea attire - I love the Chinese style collar

Dinner attire - I have never dressed up so much, so this would definitely my time to show my inner Femme Fetale!
 
 
 
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment