Thursday, 4 September 2014

Make-up by One Direction!


Hello beauties,
A couple of weeks ago received an email about an exclusive Make-up line by One Direction, which of course I was intrigued about because I knew it would be amazing for you lovelies and I actually like One Direction - especially their new material!Anyways enough about me, YOU could win a signed limited-edition collection of beauty essentials!! All YOU need to do is go to this link and fill it in - how simple is that!

One Direction makeup has already been stock in all the top US stores and what I love about it collection is, that there are three different keepsake tins inspired by the 1D's albums 'Up All Night',  'Take Me Home' and 'Midnight Memories'! So what are you waiting for?! Click on the link and YOU could win one of the three collections; and because I am soo good to you, I am going to give you a glimpse into what is included in each one!


Midnight Memories

Up All Night


Take Me Home
 
Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment