Friday, 19 September 2014

LFW Day 4

Hello fashionista's,

Day 4 of LFW was a whirl-wind, I didn't have anymore shows so I decided to go to gorgeous Me Hotel London media lounge that FashionatmeLondon were hosting throughout LFW with Felicites PR. It was lovely just to relax during the day, get out my notebook and pen and just write. I don't think I have had writers flow is such a long time!

 






 






 

After relaxing in the lounge for a couple of hours, I went to Somerset House to meet Josh and walk around for a bit before going to Bloggers Love gifting lounge.




My ootd was my boohoo dress// Anna Lou of London cuff // Next shoes
// Primark earrings

 
I also met the gorgeous Chris John Millington - who I totally fangirled over!

 I met the lovely Tahmina Begum!

So off the Bloggers Love event I went, where I met some lovely bloggers there too!








Eleanor is such a sweetheart and the face of Trendella - check them out!


It was lovely to meet the beautiful Ashley!

I love this cute bag!



Thank you for all the things!
 BRANDS that attended
AJ Boutique
Amelia Jane London
BYMY
Cataleya London
Dollys Bling Shop
Dress Me Betty
Fablou
Fuffy's Fantasies
Glam Drawer
House of Trendella
Kisses From Coco
Lash Magnifique
LoveLola Designs
Montana Tan
Nadia Minkoff
Novo London
Optimus
Oriflame
Rhomes Boutique
Sabella Collection
Shibue Couture
Suave 101
Telles
The City Rack
Tinkilove
Valour and Valkyrie
So I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment