Thursday, 18 September 2014

LFW Day 1 - Jamie Wei Huang

Hello fashionista's,

I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Jamie Wei Huang show at the Freemason's Hall by Fashion's Scout and it literally was one of the coolest catwalk shows ever! To the first day of LFW I wore my vintage dress from Next (which I have literally had for years but totally forgot about!), paired with my Next flats and Primark cardigan.

I was channelling my inner Bree from Desperate Housewives!




I also got to meet the lovely Chloe!

So what did I think of the show? I thought the designs were really fresh and contemporary and I would definitely love to go and see another show from Jamie! The show was amazing from the high intensity of the music, to the colours and designs which I found really refreshing, as the lines and cuts were edgy and unique than just plain old conventional!


I really want this!





A/W chic!


I love this!

 
I am so sorry it is a short post but I had some personal issues,
so I had to leave straight after. I will have more posts soon
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment