Thursday, 18 September 2014

Have You Seen Launch Event


Hello lovelies,

I know it has been a long time, I have been so busy! So with the indication in the title, I attended the Have You Seen launch party! I was really excited as I love a good launch party - as it makes me feel exclusive, like I get to be on the inside of a really cool company before it goes public to the whole world! Anyway enough about me, if you haven't heard of Have You Seen, you should definitely sign up to the website and follow them on twitter, as it is a genius idea and it is really simple to use! Also what I love about them, which makes them unique to their numerous competitors, is that they are all about the consumer and they really genuinely want feedback; to help change and mould the site for the better!

On the night I decided to wear my beloved Missguided boots, which I am still in love with and STILL breaking in and my new black dress from the ASOS sale, which I got a couple weeks ago. As I hadn't seen my bestie in a while, I invited Jadine to come with me, as soon she will be busy with university work (as will I!) so it was the perfect opportunity for a catch up!






 
Spot the hat move!



When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see some familiar faces at the party (Georgina, Rebecca and Louise) and I only bumped into and ended hanging out the Candanian band Take The Chance and the girls! All in all it was a really good night and a perfect way to spend a Thursday evening with a few glasses of wine, cocktails and good company!

Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment