Friday, 19 September 2014

Girl Like Me Launch!

Hello lovelies,
Today the ever so lovely Georgina invited me to come along with her to the Girl Like Me launch which will be airing of TV for Mary Portas at the end of the year! I was really excited to go, as I love clothes (well duh ... kinda obvious as I am a fashion blogger!) and I love going to launches and seeing how a company grows. I don't know how the shop used to look but I know how it looks now and it is just lovely! I love that the colours change the deeper you go through the store, from yellow to white to black! I also like how you can buy clothes, get your nails done and even get your picture taken in the shop too!




I want these two pieces!
























The dress I later went on to buy!

Doesn't Georgie look pretty in her new GLM top!

So I bought this dress and some earrings! Oh look it is Mary Portas!
 My ootd (taken by the lovely Georgina!)
Oasis coat // Boohoo dress // Missguided belt // Next flats



The shop is easy to find also as it has links to a train station and bus service and it is on Penge high street! So why not give the shop a visit.

Girl Like Me
80 HIGH STREET
PENGE LONDON
 SE20 7HB

I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment