Monday, 1 September 2014

Get Back-to-School Ready With Me!

Hello lovelies,
So it is back-to-school period YAAY! Well for me I am really excited to be going to university, but even if you are not so happy about going back to school, at least you know that you can still look cute and chic! So keep reading as I will be bringing you the best and cutest pieces for this A/W!

Schuh


Office


New Look


H&M



Topshop


Zara


Oasis
 
So I have literally spent all day looking for back-to-school essentials and I know they a whole lot more shops and websites, I could have added; but I am a bit tired now and I needed a break! I would love to know what you will be buying for school and if you have chosen any of these pieces. I wish everyone the best of luck for the first week back!
 
Until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment