Friday, 5 September 2014

Bloggers Love Fashion Week!

 

Hello lovelies,
Wow what a night BLFW was, I had so much fun! I don't really know where to start, I got my nails done by a lovely nail technician (@absolutelynails) from Leighton Denny's new nail varnish range, I met so many lovely and beautiful people and I was a VIB (which means a front row seat at the fashion show, a gorgeous goodie bag and time before the show to style the lovely models!). It was definitely really eventful and so much fun. Me being me of course, I followed the mean girls rule 'On Wednesday we wear Pink'! My dress is a birthday present from my lovely mother (sorry I didn't do a birthday post, it was in July) and my boots are from Missguided (which I love but because they are new, they do start to hurt after a while!).




The lovelies in my group!
 
Such pretty colours!

Thank you to the lovely Nancy for doing my nails


This is part of Leighton Denny's new range which will be in Harrods really soon
& they are super quick at drying too!
I love the coat and most of the stuff in this cart, I wish I could have wheeled it home!

 

These bags are soo cool, as you can take off the front pocket,
so they interchange from a backpack to a clutch!


Soo many pretty clothes! All from Fever London!

You can never go wrong with a Fiorelli bag!
 



Mary in pretty Fever dress!

The gorgeous Charlie! I love her dress!

I love Em gorgeously effortless look!

The lovely view!
 
How cute is this Ikrush dress and heels combo!





 

50 shades of grey inspired!

Surprise model... can you guess who it is?



This looks soo comfy!
 

I felt like such a princess, I love ALL their pieces (Nina Rai Couture)


Me being a real life princess!
 
The lovely Marriette!
Me and the Kimberley and Bianca from BB!



Was lovely meeting DJ Sarah Giggles


Me and the gorgeous Georgie!
 

 
 
Thank you to all the lovely brands who I got to speak to on the night
 

All in all, I had a really good night THANK YOU SO MUCH DANIELLE!
I hope you enjoyed this photo-filled post
Lizzie
xxxx

2 comments: