Thursday, 11 September 2014

Anna Lou of London Launch Event

Hello lovelies,

On Tuesday I had the opportunity to go and attend the lovely Anna Lou of London launch party! Which I was really exciting as I had been following them for a short while on twitter and I met their lovely intern at BLFW! But enough of me rambling ... ALOL has a really amazing collection, that I can't wait to show you fashionista's, they have a collection for every member of your family, for any occasion; so definitely go and visit their website AFTER reading this post!

 
 
I love being greeted with a smile, drink and a catalogue :)
 
Here was my ootn - Cropped jumper - ASOS Sale// Anna Lou cuff//
Skirt- Next// Next pumps that you can't see. I was trying to channel my
inner Sammi aka  Beautycrush!


Hmm this adorable little bag, had such tasty chocolate
Nom nom nom!

Hey look it's Josh, making another appearance on my blog!

I love this purse, so cute and matches my jumper and earrings :)

The lovely Anna, can you believe she just had a baby; she looks
gorgeous!

The lovely head of PR for ALOL! I love her top.

Thank you for my lovely bracelet! I love it soo much!
It is gold btw

 

I love this collection, it is soo cute and simple! It comes in Silver, Gold and Rose Gold!


So cute, can you imagine these are for kids;
I would totally rocks these anyways! #BigKid

Every little girls dream!
Soo cute!
I love this doggy - reminds me of my sis; she LOVES dogs!
 
 

Also this gorgeously made brand has been featured in Vogue, Elle, Grazia and Marie Claire! So if I was you, I would definitely go on their website and buy a piece or two of jewellery before they all sell out!

Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx
Anna Lou of London's links :
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment