Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Shabby Chic


 

                   



Hello lovelies,
So today me and my lovely friend Faiza went for one of our daily walk in our local park and because it was  sunny we thought why not take some pictures; now let me not fool you guys it was freezing today but because I hadn't done a post in a while I thought I would brave the cold. Today I wore my pink blazer from Primark, white polo neck from Zara, chunky necklace I borrowed from my sister, black leggings from Topshop and my brown boots that were given to me by my mum. When leaving the park we spotted these cute little houses and I had to get a photo of it. The last picture is just so pretty and If I wasn't there I would think it was taken on a lake but no its just the lovely view of a pond !

I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Comment down below as I answer every comment.

Lizzie.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment