Tuesday, 12 March 2013

SABO SKIRT !





So I absolutely love Sabo skirt, I have known of the brand for a while and I have always been in love with the clothes, even though I have purchased anything from them yet. Their clothes are just so beautiful and summery and I bet when you go on their site, you will find something that you will love. The site is run by two lovely girls Thessy and Yiota and after going to look at their clothes, you should go check out their blog as they have an amazing style and usually self-advertise their clothes. So if your stuck on how to wear a certain piece or you just need style inspiration than I definitely recommend going on their blog. Here are just a few pieces I love.









Thank you for reading lovelies.
Lizzie
xxxxxx





4 comments:

  1. ooooh that cosmic dress with triangles is amazing - I want!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hun, I would happily look at your blog and I know that dress is so gorg !

      Delete
  2. Their pieces are gorgeous! Would love to wear some of those when I get a bit fitter and more toned :) thanks for introducing me to the brand hun! Love that it's run by two girls too :)

    C x | www.gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The clothes are a beauty, it makes alot more special as its by girls for girls and your welcome hun.xx

      Delete