Thursday, 14 March 2013

Quick Review: One Man, Two Guvnors !!

                       

Hello beauties,
So yesterday I had an opportunity to go and watch the play 'One Man, Two Guvnors' at the Theatre Royal in Haymarket, and it was AMAZING ! I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. The reason I attended the play is because I'm studying english literature and we are doing 'One Man, Two Guvnors' for our exam. Now I have to say, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it, because I already knew the text really well & I thought I would end up criticising it more than enjoying it. But it was absolute amazing, Rufus Hound played the harlequin / protagonist of the play Francis, which I think he got spot on. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might want to go but if your thinking about it, definitely GO ! I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of my outfit as I forgot but I dressed really casual as it was really cold/ & it later on snowed. 
I hope you enjoyed my quick review.
Lizzie.xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment