Monday, 25 March 2013

Mix And Match - OOTD

Hello gorgeous people,
So England has been really cold and frosty lately and even in some parts snowy ! So this is why I decided to dress super casual and layer up. The reason for title is because It didn't plan to wear all these pieces together It just kinda happened last minute.



So this was my outwear look, I love how blue the coat comes out on camera, and I just thought it was cute how the cream from my jumper just peeks out a little, like a little arm cuff (I think thats the word haha). And look how beautiful my mothers pashmina is that I borrowed today, just so gorgeous but I maybe biased as I love gold coloured things and patterned scarfs.


So this is my outfit today, it was casual but colourful. I am wearing an ASOS jumper (borrowed from my sister), a mustard Next top, my black leggings that you have all seen before and my brown boots. It's a very mis matched outfit I know, but I think it kinda works. I would love for you to comment below as I answer every comment or tweet me and follow me on Bloglovin .

Thanks you reading lovelies.
Lizzie
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. I love your jumper! Its cute:) x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete