Thursday, 14 March 2013

I have only been nominated again for a Liebster Blog Award !

Hello lovelies,
So yesterday I got a lovely tweet from fashionfumbling saying she had nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award and this puts me to a grand total of 2 nominations now YAY and because I have already done the 11 thing about me, I will only answer the questions set by Louisa, tag blogs and set new questions.

My Answers

1. What's your biggest bargain ?
I would have to say my big black leather coat with white fur collar, I just think its beautiful and its mega warm. I can't remember how much it was but I just love it !
2. What luxury product would you love to own ?
I really want a Michael Kors Baguette-Bezel Watch in rose gold.
3. What would be your last meal ?
My mums somosa's and for dessert chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.
4. What do you love most about blogging ?
I love everything about it, I have always wanted to document my life as I have always kept a diary so my blog is an updated public diary. I love having something to distract myself with & also its a great way to make new friends, who share the same interests as you.
5. What is your favourite Disney film ?
I don't have one I have several : Tangled, Finding Nemo, Up, Chronicles of Narnia(1st one) ,Little Mermaid,  Mulan, Toy Story 3, Madagascar, Lion King, Cinderella.
6.  Most fond memory of the past 10 years ?
All the times I spent with my uncle going to football matches.
7. What did you do to bring the millennium ?
To be honest I was at home with my mum, on the sofa with a cocktail in hand :).
8. What's your favourite alcoholic drink(or soft) ?
Milkshake- Banana or Oreo.  At college- Water (I know boring) & generally tropical juice.
9. MAC or Benefit ?
I don't wear make-up but I know the brands so I will make a diplomatic decision to say both, MAC for certain products and Benefit for others.
10. What do you hope to achieve in the next 5 years ?
I hope: 1. Be a successful blogger. 2. Inspire people. 3.Be in LFC or doing a journalism course. 4. Enjoying life.  5. Hopefully travelled to a few places in the world.
11. Tell me one thing you'd like to be remembered by ? 
For inspiring and touching peoples live.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 Questions for the bloggers I have nominated
1. One thing you have always wanted but never had the opportunity to do it.
2. A song your currently playing on repeat.
3. Where is your favourite place in the world ?
4. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why ?
5. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be and why ?
6. Who are your role models ?
7. Day or Night ?
8. What is the best thing that has happened to you ?
9. What is your favourite item this month ?
10. Where do you want to be in 10 years time ?
11. When did you start your blog and why ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I nominate
http://sweetdreamsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lipsticksandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.flobyflo.blogspot.co.uk/




6 comments:

  1. It was great getting to know you better, I love that you don't wear make up :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, & yeah I like to stay natural.xx

      Delete
  2. Aww. love your answer for the last one :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this so interesting :)

    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete