Thursday, 28 February 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Hello lovelies,
First of all I'm sorry I have not done a recent blog post in a few days, I promised myself, I would be blogging daily but with me only having only a week of half term ! Coursework to catch-up on and well not really dressing 'blog picture appropriate'  aka super casual to college, and not worth blogging about. I wasn't really sure when my next post would be. But then,  I was checking my emails yesterday and I saw that I got a lovely message on my blog from  KUMBA DAUDA saying she had nominated me for a Liebster blog award. Now, I just want to say thank you, that is so nice of you if your reading this :). 

So if you gorgeous people were wondering what this award is, I will tell you. The Liebster award is a award given to an up and coming blogger, just to show them that there efforts for making a blog is not going unrecognized.

 
********
**************************************************************
The Rules :
1. Each person posts 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose nominations and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.

**********************************************************************
Here are the 11 questions I was asked. So Let me get started :)

1. What was your best holiday ? 
 I don't know if this will be regarding as a holiday as I was still in the UK , but I would have to say Clacton (Essex) because it was one of the only times, I can remember where me, my sister and my cousins spent so much time together when we were young.

2. What are three words to describe yourself ?
Fashion-Junkie , Polite & Caring.

3. Favourite Memory 
My uncle taking me to Manchester United games.

4. Where do you think you will be in 10 years ?
I hope to be working in my dream job,  inspiring people and just enjoying life.

5 Which one skincare, hair care and cosmetic product would you take with you on a desert island ?
Facial wipes or Botanics cleansing foam wash(with hand gloves), vaseline and Parnevu T-Tree shampoo.

6. Favourite Movie
Clueless.

7. Your strangest habit
I sometime sleep talk.

8. Best Book you have read 
There is so many, but the one I can think of is Face Value by Catherine Johnson.

9. What's your favourite TV series ?
I watch a lot of TV so this is a hard one, I would say right now is Revenge.

10. Worst Regret
Not saying I love you enough, to everyone I care about.

11. What is your dream job ?
Fashion Journalist and TV presenter.
***********************************************************************
11 Random facts about Lizzie 
1.I love cooking and watching cookery shows.
2. I love red velvet cake from Lola's  (Selfridges,London)
3.I love wearing dresses.
4.I am obsessed with Lana Del Rey.
5. I'm thinking of taking a gap before going university/after to travel the world.
6.I can't bake :( . (only scones)
7. I love Criminal Minds.
8.I love reading magazines/ blogs and watching youtube about fashion beauty and lifestyle.
9.When I am angry I like to put in my headset, listen to music and play my word search app.
10. I love the smell of fresh coffee, even though I don't drink it.
11.  My favourite colours are white and gold.
******************************************************************
11 Questions for the  talented bloggers I nominated:
1. Why did you create a blog ?
2. What is one thing you can't live without ?
3. What are your ambitions in life ?
4. Where is the one place you would love to live & why ?
5. What is you guilty pleasure ?
6. Describe you idea of a perfect day ?
7. If you had to choose three celebrities to have dinner with, who would it be & why ?
8. What is the most worn item in your wardrobe ?
9.  Name three of your best qualities 
10.  Favourite song  
11. What is your most favourite scent ?
*****************************************************************
The Bloggers I nominate are :
 http://thegirlinthebowlerhat.blogspot.co.uk
 http://www.ldfashiondreamer.com
http://www.georginaclare.com
 http://www.maidenofwood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment