Saturday, 2 February 2013

Introduction

Hello Lovelies,
I will start by introducing myself, I'm Elizabeth , I am a FASHION JUNKIE  and this blog will purely be inspiration, news and things that catch my eye. But stay tuned as I will sometimes be doing follow me around posts on my daily adventures.So, guys lets get started, this is what I wore on wednesday Jan 30 2013 to college.







I'm wearing:
cross necklace-Mum bought
Coat-Sweewe
Dress-Next
               Tights-Morleys (Department store)
Shoes-H&M
Bag - New Look
Gloves-Peacock

And heres some on styles that a few that catched my eye on wednesday that I had to take a picture of.



Alaa's Outfit
Boots-Primark
Jeans-Next
Shirt-dad's
Coat-Bonmarche




Rai's Outfit
Boots-Primark
Trousers-H&M
Top- sisters
Jacket-Dorothy Perkins
Headband-New Look




Faiza's Outfit
Headscarf-pashmina
Gilet-topshop
Jumper-charity shop
Skirt-miss selfridge
Shoes-river island
Bag-asos
Scarf-dad's



Chantana's Outifit
Jacket-Jordan
Polo neck-Zara
Jeans-zara
Boots-online
Scarf-online
Bag-max c london

Nafisah's Outfit:
Jacker-River island
Scarf-Topman
Hoodie-Topman
Shirt-Primark
Leggings-H&M
Converses-Schuh
Headband-Primark

Shernika's Outfit:
Jacket-Topman
T-shirt-Nike
Hoodie-Primark
Leggings-Primark
Converses-Schuh



Sabrina's Outfit:
Leather jacket
jumper
Acid wash skinnies 
black brogue shoes

I hope you enjoyed my first post, and hopefully it gave you some fashion inspiration. If you like this then you will love what I have comming up in my next couple of posts in the comming months. 
Bye  lovelies.xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment