Saturday, 16 February 2013

Felder Felder @LFW

Hello lovelies, today the designer or designers I shall be focusing on is the twins Annette and Daniela Felder. As yesterday was their show and I was too tired to write about it, so I thought I would make up for it today. Here are some looks that catched my eye/ outfits I wish I had in my wardrobe.




I love this outfit its so modern and sassy and I love that hat matches the coat, I wouldn't think of putting a hat with a coat as gorgeous as this, because I wouldn't think it would be needed / I wouldn't be sure of what hat to wear with it but saying this I just love this. Also I like how its paired with a plain black pointy heel.

 As soon as I saw this outfit I just feel in love, I love the textured look and the colour is just right. To me it has a vintage feel and I like how its paired with a nude colour top. It's grown up but yet still showing some  individuality.

This outfit is uber sexy & I can definitely imagine going to dinner in it. Its gorgeously put together as the colours match & so flattering as the top a little cropped and the trousers are very skin tight.

Now I usually dont like dress but this is such a classic black dress I mean what is not to like! Just a classic dress with a lovely pattern.

I love this! It has such a beautiful vintage type feel to it and I love velvet as a material so this is just heaven for me and paired with these shinny trousers and nude shoes is just beautiful.

I love these coats because there so ME! I personally love the white coat more and its just gorgeous for the colder months. I hope you liked my comments on Felder Felder A/W collection 2013 and I will be doing more posts during LFW.xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment