Friday, 15 February 2013

EUDON CHOI @ LFW

Hey gorgeous people,
So guys as you know I joined twitter recently and with doing this, I found an amazing designer named Eudon Choi. Today was Eudon's  A/W collection 2013 @LFW and I was so sad that I couldn't go to the show especially as it was held so close to me, but maybe next year. Here some of the looks I could find via ELLE that I really liked.



I can definitely imagine a socialite wearing this to brunch or a woman going to lunch with her girlfriends as this look is very feminine and summery.

Who says black has to be boring ? With this outfit you can be bold and adventurous by wearing different textures. This outfit is effortless and very chic! Using masculine cut with a feminine twist.

I just love this look,  its so dolly-like and cutesy. The pattern on the dress is just gorgeous and I like that its paired with neutral shoes not to steal the focus from the dress and the headpiece. 

Why I love this outfit is because it is so ready to wear and I love the coat as I have a similar one that you guys can see in my earlier posts. The outfit is very wearable and I can definitely see a young and fashion lady wearing this to work.
 So I kinda love polo neck sweaters and I love this colour is so bright but subtle and I love that its paired with what looks like a leather skirt and cute shoes with pom poms on it. It's smart but yet looks really comfortable and wearable without being restricting.

 Thanks for visiting my blog, until next time.xxxx

Eudon Choi :
http://www.eudonchoi.com/
https://twitter.com/eudonchoi



No comments:

Post a Comment